Go Boho This Weekend

Go Boho This Weekend 

 Great for summer 2017


God! It is so hot these days. Isn't it? And in this scorching summer I just hate wearing sticky skinny clothes in weather like this. Don't you? All I feel like wearing is pajamas and oversized T-shirts but that is what I can't wear anywhere but home. So here I have paired up a super cool flowy trendy outfit great for your summer weekend jaunt.

Blue, beige and white is a greate combination for summer outfit very cool subtle and soothing to the eyes. So here I have a paired up a floral blue flowy strappy top with blue mid waist mom jeans. Both these items are great when it comes to comfort and to add on to the comfort I have paired them with a silver metallic strappy flats ( don't even get me started on strappy flats. They are soooooo in this season ;)) ) Further I have accessorised it with a blue pendent necklace and a ring. Just to give this outfit a summer-y boho touch I added on the beige sun hat similar colour sling bag and blue sunglasses ( its summer afterall ). And there you go ready for your weekend haul, super comfy and stylish.

.............

I found all these items on Polyvore.com but I think you will find similar items on Forever21 as well.
I have a hack here for you guys that is while pairing up pieces try to remain in the range of 3 colours,
Not in more than 3. But white is your wild card when wearing white your can go for a 4th colour as well since white is a light bright colour it easily blends in with all other colours colours and still makes your outfit look subtle.

...............

For more such fashion and lifestyle hacks follow me on my YouTube channel SELF COUTURE
And for daily updates follow me on
INSTAGRAM __bhavyaarora__
SNAPCHAT    Bhavya_amiu
FACEBOOK   Bhavya Arora

................

I hope you guys liked it.
Keep Smiling
Xo


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15 Top fashion Brands To Shop From On A Budget

5 lowkey celebrity looks that you'll want to COPY

BEST sunglasses for your face shape.